The Divine Language

interpreted and developed by t. leah fehr

Forum

Forum Home > The Fifth Element > Sequel?

Setahr

Besson stated, that if the Fifth Element would be successfull, there would be a sequel. As the Fifth Element was designed as 2 parts, the second one is still missing. What do you think? Sequel or not?

April 4, 2010 at 9:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

T. Leah Fehr
Site Owner

I would LOVE to consider the possiblity of a sequel, but since it's already been over 12 years since the original film was produced, and since Milla Jovovich's career has really taken off since then (not to mention the relationship history between Milla and Besson), I hate to admit that I'm not holding my breath on ever seeing a sequel.  But, stranger things have happened.  ;)

It's something to think about, though.  Hey, maybe Besson could use my extended dictionary in the new script, eh?  LOL!!  (that's me with my head in the clouds, again... just ignore me).  hehe

Thanks for posting, Setahr - this forum doesn't see much action, so it's always nice when someone takes the time to post.  :)

Domo Danko,

T.

April 16, 2010 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Setahr

T. Leah Fehr at April 16, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I would LOVE to consider the possiblity of a sequel, but since it's already been over 12 years since the original film was produced, and since Milla Jovovich's career has really taken off since then (not to mention the relationship history between Milla and Besson), I hate to admit that I'm not holding my breath on ever seeing a sequel.  But, stranger things have happened.  ;)

It's something to think about, though.  Hey, maybe Besson could use my extended dictionary in the new script, eh?  LOL!!  (that's me with my head in the clouds, again... just ignore me).  hehe

Thanks for posting, Setahr - this forum doesn't see much action, so it's always nice when someone takes the time to post.  :)

Domo Danko,

T.

Lol no prop as I looked for a place like that for years =) I have to thank you for your work you put into the Divine Language!!

Well I also would love to see as sequel and you know there happened sequels like 20 years and more after the first one, so I still have high hopes =) Well but it would not be good for my heart as a trailer would just kill me lol

pros:

- it was considered as 2 parts in the first place

- it was very successfull and has a huge fanbase -> a sequel would be a big f***ing hit!!

- CGI improved very much over the years (and Besson loves to play around with that)

- "Mr. Shadow" was the working title for the sequel

- Europa corp has the financial possebilities to pull a project like that

cons:

-I cant see Bruce or Milla take the lead again

-T5E was Bessons big dream and after the first part he was mentaly exhausted

April 30, 2010 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

That would be cool to see another like this SCIFI!

--

May 3, 2010 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.