The Divine Language

interpreted and developed by t. leah fehr

Forum

Forum Home > The Fifth Element > Unforgotten Voice Actors

DivineLeeloo

I'm sure everyone who has watched the movie enough times, would also be wondering why Luc Besson's movie does not include the voice actors for certain characters.

-Mrs. Dallas

-Finger

-Mr. Shadow

Does anyone have any idea who they are or know why they were unaccredited or whether they are or not?

May 20, 2009 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

According to a little internet scanning, the name Jill Mullen appeared in the section of a group of people who were given a special thanks to helping or contributing with, The Fifth Element movie. It's possible that she may be the voice of Korben's mother.

--

September 16, 2009 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

I really hate when they do not list the people even if they had small parts. Her voice was used  more than once in the movie despite her actually appearance.

--

September 18, 2009 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kadajiroth

Some people have said that Vin Diesel was the voice for Finger, and Demi Moore was the voice for Korben's mother. I don't know if there's any truth to that, but they sure sound like them.

--

November 4, 2009 at 3:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

I'm not even sure Demi could fake an accent like that woman could in the movie. Vince does sound like Finger but it could be an uncredited person.

--

November 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

picaroon

The voice of Mrs. Dallas sounds to be that of Laura Waterbury from "Better Off Dead" or Ricky's mother. Who better to nag?

April 28, 2011 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.