The Divine Language

interpreted and developed by t. leah fehr

Forum

Forum Home > The Fifth Element > Interesting Coincidence

DivineLeeloo

Korben was wearing his sun-kissed (as Jean-Paul Gaultier designed) tank, when Leeloo met him.

Since she was created with the same color of hair as his shirt was and then those matching futuristic suspenders; it all should have been obvious that they were destined to be together whether the storyline made it so.

Neither one could figure that out (except for Leeloo when she chose the sun-kissed suspenders) or so to speak.

The only time Korben really caught on to liking Leeloo except for thinking she was cute was after Priest Vito Cornelius mentioned that she was PERFECT!

Which it's no wonder he is blonde. :lol: I noticed Leeloo has sort of white / blondish roots too.

I wanted to analyze this topic, because it seemed so symbolic towards their obvious destined match.

Does anyone else see similarities in the movie between people or objects?

May 21, 2009 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

I also wanted to point out is that the priest was had the symbols of the four elements on the front of his priestlyoutfit while Zorg had an outfit that was colored similar to each element in the movie when the stones were opened. :D

May 21, 2009 at 3:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

Also on Microsoft paint, the inverted color of orange is actually blue? Leeloo and the Diva.

--

September 18, 2009 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Setahr

Well what I find interersting is the location of the temple. In the movie it is located in Egypt but this is a fictional movie or a story right? So you wont find it in Egypt. So how to find it? How leaving reality and entering another world? As the ancient priests who protected the knowledge were egyptians (later coptics who took the legacy of Egypt), they have the key! You have to... die! The souls travel west. And indeed if you travel west from Egypt you will find the temple in mauretania near the end of the egyptian world.

April 4, 2010 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

I always thought Luc Besson should have just created a fictional universe like George Lucas did for Star Wars to avoid this alternative future reality of Earth. Why Egypt? I agree and I  think he chose Egypt because alot of spiritual symbolism based in religion came from there. It would have been better just to create some other group that were god-like.

--

April 29, 2010 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Setahr

Setahr at April 4, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Well what I find interersting is the location of the temple. In the movie it is located in Egypt but this is a fictional movie or a story right? So you wont find it in Egypt. So how to find it? How leaving reality and entering another world? As the ancient priests who protected the knowledge were egyptians (later coptics who took the legacy of Egypt), they have the key! You have to... die! The souls travel west. And indeed if you travel west from Egypt you will find the temple in mauretania near the end of the egyptian world.

Its egypt but 4700 BC. So... egypt in a very early state. And only the outer parts of the temple consists of egyptian symbols. Even the temple itself is not typical for an egyptian temple. It took me 10 years to find Leeloos temple. Mauretania is big you know? And it wont take long till I will visit it! Yaaay!!

April 30, 2010 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

OOoo, post photos and show us where the temple is or the location on a map!

--

May 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Setahr

Hehehe not yet. May be as private message, But I dont want her temple to be visited by whoever does not love her =/

May 8, 2010 at 6:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

Oh yes, I would like for you to send me a message on it. I know I could never actually visit it but I still want to know.

--

May 17, 2010 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.