The Divine Language

interpreted and developed by t. leah fehr

Forum

Forum Home > The Divine Language > New Words Coming Soon!!

T. Leah Fehr
Site Owner

Apipoulaï All!

I am SO sick of work, work, work, that I've decided it's time to ditch the suit for a while and get back to my development of the Divine Language dictionary.  And just when I think that I just can't come up with any more words, I suddenly find a whole bunch more that I still don't have.  I never finished my Antonymos listing!!  And what about colors?  We can't forget about those!  And how about words for common items you'd find around the house?  Oh, the possibilities really are endless!! 

So I'm back to it - determined to finally finish the Antonym listing first and then I decided I'd move onto colors - I'm VERY intrigued by what I might come up with for new DL words for the rainbow.  ;)

So stay tuned, keep posting and chatting, and expect to see some new words posted VERY soon!! 

Thanks again for all your support.

Apishön,

T.

May 26, 2009 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

Yeah, that would be great!

May 30, 2009 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

Try to simplify it by doing something like...

red and yellow = orange

yellow and blue = green

blue and red = purple

etc. because it will also be easier to remember by using prefixes and suffixes and you won't have to come up with separate words too often.

--

September 16, 2009 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

T. Leah Fehr
Site Owner

It's not so much that I need to simplify it... I just need to find the time for it.  But thanks, as always, for your consideration and suggestions!  I'm always open to new thoughts and ideas. 

If I manage to land this new job that I'm going for, I should have quite a bit more free time in the not-too-distant future, so if everyone can please be patient with me, I will post new updates just as soon as I am able.  In the mean time, keep visiting, keep chatting, and keep bringing the Divine Language to life!  :)

Thanks,

Tobi

September 16, 2009 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DivineLeeloo

I'll be hoping that you get it  and rooting for you too.

--

October 28, 2009 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.